MDDE 602 is a core course in the Master of Distance Education degree program on the subject of research design and data collection methods.
MDDE 603 introduces systems, systems analysis, and learning theory. It also explores the contributions of various areas of psychology, including behaviorism and cognitive psychology, culminating in an examination of instructional systems design and constructivist models of instruction.
- MDDE 604 is a project-based course that introduces instructional design principles and explores their application in a realistic way.
MDDE 605 involves the production of a strategic and business plan for the creation of a new distance education enterprise or distance training unit within an existing academic institution, corporate organization, or government department.
- Welcome to MDDE 610 Introduction to Current Distance Education Technologies. This course will give you hands-on experience with, and allow you to make a critical evaluation of a number of the computer-based technologies that are currently used in distance education. This course "walks the talk" and, as you progress through the course, a number of different technologies will be used to present material, to notify you of upcoming course-related activities, and to allow you to communicate with your classmates and the instructor in a number of different ways.
- MDDE 613: Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
MDDE 617 will introduce the field of program evaluation, which spans a number of social science disciplines including education and training, nursing and medical education, social work, military training, and business.
- Write a concise and interesting paragraph here that explains what this course is about
- MDDE 620 is intended to develop students' knowledge and understanding of educational technologies, and their planning skills in relation to the introduction of technology into existing educational and training systems.
- This course is intended to assist you in creating your own tutoring and student support system. The course will introduce you to some variations in tutoring and student support and to some critical concepts and issues.